Jerusalem Autistic Child Care Organization (JACCO) is an initiative group. It helps autistic children in the community, it saw that the integration of its members is a way to educate and aware the community about the definition of autism and mechanism of dealing with children with autism in order to integrate them as active members in the community.
JACCO’s vision is to contribute in creating a healthy environment for the integration of autistic children within the community effectively so that they can become active members that can rely on themselves to live a decent life.
The organization came to achieve the public awareness in the Palestinian community about the autism syndrome, and to create an appropriate frameworks for all children who suffer from autism and to provide the finest services for them and their families and help them in their steps for the better, which will over estimate the people in our community , the contributors and our employees.
Oversee and plan monitoring and evaluation tasks:
- Develop monitoring tools in alignment with JACCO set of interventions;
- Collect data on quarterly basis
- Develop monitoring progress report according to targets on quarterly basis
- Assist in the semi-annual or final evaluation exercises as deemed necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, development, English, public policy or any
related specialization required, Master’s preferred
- At least three years of proven experience in similar positions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills in both ENG and ARABIC
- Excelelnt analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to multitask
Location: Jerusalem/West Bank
Type of Contract: Special Service Agreement / SSA
Languages Required: Arabic, English
Level of efforts: 6 months on part time basis over a two years duration
Professionals who possess the minimum requirements are encouraged to submit a CV to the organisation email: firstname.lastname@example.org